Welcome to Luckygirl, LLC
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Luckygirl, LLC’s Website. Luckygirl, LLC respects your privacy and we do not rent, sell, or lease your information to any third party.
Luckygirl, LLC is located at:8465 W Sahara Ave Ste 111-222, Las Vegas
NV – 89117, United States
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Luckygirl, LLC’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Your visit to our site is tracked through Google Analytics, which keeps records of traffic on the site. Our server automatically collects data about your server’s Internet address when you visit us. When you request pages from our website, our servers may log your IP Address.
The details containing your electronic payment are securely transmitted from our payment gateway to our credit card processor for the sole purpose of authorizing your transaction so that we may provide our goods and services to you, the client. We use PayPal, Stripe, and Procharge merchant services. We do not store credit card data, only First Name, Last Name, Address, Phone, and Email. License
Unless otherwise stated, Luckygirl, LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Luckygirl, LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://lgdesigns.co for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://lgdesigns.co
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://lgdesigns.co
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://lgdesigns.co
Redistribute content from Luckygirl, LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Luckygirl, LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofLuckygirl, LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Luckygirl, LLC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Luckygirl, LLC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities
or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Luckygirl, LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Currency will be converted at the exchange rate during the time your purchase ends.
We warrant that all data and entries delivered to merchant processors will (a) be correct in form, (b) contain true and accurate information, (c) be fully authorized by the customer, and (d) be timely under the terms and provisions of this Agreement.
We comply with data privacy and security requirements under the Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) Data Security Standard (“DSS”) (“Association PCI- DSS Requirements”) with regards to our use, access, and storage of certain credit card non-public personal information (“Cardholder Information”). Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or debit cards. Additionally, we agree to comply with its obligations under any applicable law or regulation as may be in effect or as may be enacted, adopted or determined regarding the confidentiality, use, and disclosure of Cardholder Information.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We never share or sell your information to third parties. However, we may disclose user information in connection with investigations or when we have reason to believe that someone is causing injury to or interference with our rights or property, or the rights or property or others.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have
any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.